Male enhancement (aka penis enlargement) is a serious issue for many men who feel that their penises is softer (erectile dysfunction), or thinner, or sometimes shorter than the average size. In order to answer the need for products helping solve penis size issues, Biotab Nutraceuticals came up with ExtenZe and ExtenZe Plus. It is an all-natural pill or gelcap (or liquid shot) whose main purpose is said to temporarily make your penis bigger. ExtenZe is also a penis enlargement remedy to get a longer penis. In addition, it promises patients to make your erections last longer, boost your sexual performance (i.e. a sex pill to increase sex drive aka libido, and sexual performance), and help increase your pleasure. This product shares the same market segment as newly-released VigRX Plus, Nugenix or Sildenafil.
How Do EXTENZE Pills Work?
ExtenZe is an herbal male enhancement supplement which combines a slew of herbs and other ingredients working in synchrony to increase and accelerate blood flow to the penis. The penis is made up of skin tissue as well as three internal spongy penile chambers, which when they get filled up with blood, result in an erection. Facilitating blood flow in one’s penis may increase its length, turgidity as well as girth, leading to the appearance of a bigger, enlarged penis. This product may have also shown to potentially be helpful in treating some known causes of ED. It also demonstrated some success in treating common issues such sexual stamina, and difficulty to reach orgasm. Does ExtenZe work like Viagra? In a report, the FDA reported finding traces of Sildenafil, the generic version of Viagra.
Is it a fast acting solution? Does ExtenZe work immediately? No it does not. There will be absolutely no immediate visible results after you take it as a pill or as a liquid dose. You should certainly not expect overnight penis enlargement. According to Biotab, it will undoubtedly take several weeks for the supplement to work. You should keep taking this supplement for at least three months (ninety days) in order to notice the first results, get a bigger, thicker penis, and enjoy longer and stronger erections. Something to keep in mind: it will not increase the size of the penis permanently, do not expect any size change in the long run.
Taking too much ExtenZe? Remember that it is very important to follow guidelines when it comes to the daily dosage allowed. You should take only one pill (or tablet or softgel) daily before breakfast. Can you take two ExtenZe pills a day? Under no circumstance should you ever take more than one daily. Doing so could seriously, yet temporarily increase ExtenZe‘s side effects.
Is it safe to take? How long do ExtenZe side effects last? According to the laboratory, ExtenZe includes a number of herbal stimulants that may have a negative impact your overall health. It is clearly contraindicated for people who have high or low blood pressure. Patients with a history of prostate enlargement. Men who regularly experience moderate to severe mood disorders. Patients with liver disease. Men who have diabetes. Patients with prostate cancer. People with kidney disease. You should not take it if you have heart problems as it increases blood flow and may lead to heart palpitations.
Some other side effects to watch out for include (but are not limited to) insomnia, increased anxiety, skin flushing, dizziness, recurring headaches, nausea, cramps, diarrhea.
You should absolutely speak with your doctor before taking those soft caps, especially if you are taking medication to treat other conditions.
It is very important to understand and keep in mind that it has never been approved by the Food and Drug Administration in the United States. This means that this natural male enhancement pill (or liquid shot) has never been studied nor vetted. The FDA has warned that the product might contain sildenafil which could make taking this supplement dangerous for people that should not take sildenafil. The official list of ExtenZe ingredients listed on their packs include:
- Folic acid (also known as vitamin B9. Men w/ ED seem to have lower levels of folic acid)
- Niacin (also know as Vitamin B3. Shown to improve erection)
- Ginseng extract (known for its aphrodisiac virtues. Might also help men last longer before reaching climax)
- Horny goat weed (also known as Barrenwort. Used to treat low libido and erectile dysfunction)
- Yohimbe bark extract (African tree said to boost sex drive)
- Tribulus terrestris extract (plant also known as puncture vine)
- Piper longum (also known as long pepper, or Javanese pepper)
- Zinc oxide
- GABA (Gamma-AminoButyric Acid)
- Black pepper seed (peppercorn)
- Micronized DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone: a natural steroid hormone)
- Pregnenolone (hormone produced by the adrenal gland)
- Muira Puama (amazonian plant boosting sex drive aka libido)
- L-arginine (amino acid proven to help treat ED)
- Cnidium Monnieri (an herb increasing erections)
- Eleutherococcus aka “The Siberian Ginseng”
- Xanthoparmelia scarbrosa (lychen used to treat erectile dysfunction)
- Boron (a mineral increasing testosterone levels)
- Deer antler velvet extract (a growth hormone)
- Damiana (a wild shrub known for its aphrodisiac effects)
- Stinging nettle (European plant increasing testosterone levels)
- Licorice extract
- Ho Shou Wu (herbal remedy used to treat erectile dysfunction)